We Make Accounting Fun!
That is only one of our Core Values at WSW, but it’s an important one when looking for your next career opportunity. We are a local CPA firm that believes in putting others first and always delivering gold standard service to our clients. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
WSW seeks to hire a CPA with one or two years of experience in public accounting. Requirements are as follows:
- Must have worked at least two tax seasons (one can be as an intern)
- Experience preparing 1040, 1065 and 1120 tax returns
- Experience preparing compilations
- Experience using CCH Prosystem fx software is a plus
- Excellent communication skills required
- Willingness to develop business relationships with other professionals
Seasonal Tax Admin
WSW is looking for a seasonal administrative assistant for the tax department to work from mid-December through April 15. Requirements are as follows:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Computer savvy and proficient in the use of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Detail oriented, punctual and reliable· Experience with CCH Prosystem fx software is a plus
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Apply now. Send inquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.